Friday, 20 June 2008
Five things To Do This Weekend
1) Get a new style crush. London model-about-town Alice Dellal's bad gal style is floating our boat
2) Head to Kensington Palace for The Last Debutantes, an exhibition celebrating the posh young socialites of the '50s. Feast your eyes on couture frocks by Dior and Balmain while learning how to execute the perfect curtsey
3) Lust after TopShop's fruity beauty mock patent-leather apple-shaped bag (out of stock but you can add it to your wish list)
4) Check out the new Luella for O'Neill collection. We love the mini sundresses, tie-dye tees and frill-edged check shirts.
5) Chic up your cheeks with Benefit's Posietint, the cult Benetint lip and cheek stain in a new petal-pink shade.
Pic:Desmond O'Neill Features