Friday, 6 June 2008
Five Things To Do This Weekend
1) Go and see Kamikaze Girls, a new Japanese feelgood movie about two fashion-obsessed teens
2) Invest in a name necklace with a difference - this knitted one from Lady Luck!
3) Find out what it's like to be an intern at Teen Vogue
4) Plan a boat trip and dress the part in Lazy Oaf's sassy sailor-girl tee
5) Give your festival-goer face a trial run with a theatrical make-up sesh. A good excuse to splash out on some new glitter eyemake-up, no? (Try Miners, MAC or Screenface.com.)