Tuesday 4 September 2007

Mad About Models




New York Fashion Week kicks off this week and New York magazine is running a huge models special (http://nymag.com/fashion/models/) to commerate the occasion. Check out these priceless model quotes:
“I don't want to take my clothes off, it's raining.”
Kate Moss, April 1, 2007. The Sunday Times

“I've never looked drib and drab in my life.”
Naomi Campbell, June 2007. W magazine

“I used to dress up as a model for Halloween, like every year.”
Chanel Iman, February 2007. Teen Vogue

Seems like people really are embracing the return of the model. Is the end of the celebrity nigh?

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I am all for the return of the model to fashion magazines!

Ana said...

i hope its the return of the model!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails