Tuesday 6 January 2009

Perfect Skin


How did we miss this early December post from (super)model Sessilee Lopez's blog? We know a lot of non-white girls find it hard to get good make-up colours for their skin. Sessilee recommends Armani and Bobbi Brown and we adore this home-made face mask tip of hers:

Sessilee says: "One of my best winter secrets is a homemade avocado, honey and apricot face mask that I use in the winter to exfoliate my face. I take a half of a ripe avocado and mash it with one apricot (you can use canned apricots if out of season but rinse off the syrup) and then add a tablespoon of honey and mix it all together to make a mask. I then leave it on for about 30 minutes. I do this about once a week and it gives me a great glow."

If you have a more Indian or olive complexion, try the new Myface range created by catwalk make-up guru Charlotte Tilbury. We had the chance to meet her and try out the range which is separated into different skintones so you only use the shades that will work for you. Clever, no? We especially liked that it's affordable. You can get it at Boots.com.

Pic: http://sessileelopez.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails